Sunday, November 9, 2008

Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Hello everybody!

I have decided to go full speed ahead on offering photojournalistic wedding photography.
This is a beautiful way to document your special day without the stress of posing for picture after picture. Instead of capturing what you and your family look like, I would be capturing who you are and you interaction with your family, friends and guest.

I am offering some discounted rates for couples willing to be used in advertising and spreading the word about Susan Webb Photography.

Please contact me to set up an appointment.

1 comment:

Peter Lubon Photography said...

Susan, good luck. And for some of you out there. I had privilege working with Susan few times and I can assure you that she is the ONE if you looking for photographer for your special day.